Ehren M. Fournier
Ehren Fournier is a commercial litigation attorney with experience representing clients in a wide range of industries. Ehren joined in the firm 2017 from Foley & Lardner LLP, where he represented clients in a variety of matters in state and federal court, arbitration proceedings, and mediations.
AREA OF LEGAL CONCENTRATION
Ehren has litigated a wide variety of cases, including products liability, supply chain disputes, consumer class action defense, contract disputes, healthcare payor and provider disputes, and personal injury and premises liability. He has also handled internal investigations and government compliance, and attorney malpractice cases. Ehren works with clients in such diverse industries as education, healthcare, energy, manufacturing, and finance, while still finding time for pro bono representation, including in civil rights actions. Additionally, Ehren has written several articles on the First Amendment, and has been published in JAMA Oncology.
- American Bar Association
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Chicago Bar Association
- Associates’ Board of Lawyers for the Creative Arts
- Illinois Bar
- U.S. Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit
- J.D., The Law School at the University of Chicago, Chicago
- B.S., Northwestern University, Evanston, IL