What information we gather and why:
We collect and store information you enter on our website or provide to us, including information that you may send us through our website’s Contact page.
The information we collect and store may include non-personally identifiable information about your web browser and devices, including:
- The website browser and settings you used to access our website,
- The date and time of access and how you used and navigated our website,
- Information about your device’s operating system,
- Information gathered from “Cookies,” and similar technologies so we can retain your username or login and better understand how you utilize our website. Your browser may provide you the option to prevent your browser from accepting cookies from our website, but this may limit your ability to utilize our website,
- The IP address from which your device accessed our website,
- Information about the geographic location of your device when you access our website.
We also may use third party tracking services that employ cookies and page tags to collect aggregated and anonymized data about visitors to our website. This data includes usage and user statistics.
We use NPII for internal purposes, such as system administration, to analyze website usage, to make your use of our website more efficient, and to audit the use of our website.
We also collect personally identifiable information (“PII”) provided to us by you which is information that can be used to distinguish or trace a person or user’s identity.
What information we share and with whom:
We may transfer, disclose and share information collected from or about users of our website for the purpose of improving the services we provide and improving and administering our website. We share information of users only as described below:
- We may disclose your information to companies or individuals that perform functions or provide services to us or on our behalf. For example, we may disclose your information to contractors that provide us with IT
- We also may disclose your information in the event of a sale or transfer of a substantial portion of the ownership interest of the firm.
- Unless otherwise prohibited by law, we may process, transfer or disclose information about users of our website, including PII, and may use IP addresses to comply with a legal obligation, at the request of governmental authorities conducting an investigation, to verify or enforce compliance with the policies governing our website and applicable laws, or to protect the legal rights, interests, or safety of our website, its users, or
No data transmission over the Internet or electronic storage of information can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. However, we have taken commercially reasonable precautions to protect the information collected through our website. For example, all access to the information we collect is subject to physical, electronic, and managerial restrictions to prevent unauthorized access, modification or misuse. PLEASE NOTE, HOWEVER, THAT WE CANNOT ENSURE OR WARRANT THE SECURITY OF ANY INFORMATION YOU TRANSMIT TO US, AND, ACCORDINGLY, YOU DO SO AT YOUR OWN RISK.
You may access, update, and correct inaccuracies in PII that is within our custody and control by e-mailing us at info@SFNR.com.