William R. Klein
After graduating magna cum laude from law school, Bill clerked for two Justices of the Illinois Appellate Court. Since 1986, Bill has been involved in all areas of business litigation and appellate practice. He has extensive litigation experience in state and federal courts throughout the country.
AREA OF LEGAL CONCENTRATION
Bill handles all types of business and commercial-related litigation, including contract, corporate, partnership and employment litigation. He has extensive experience in class action defense and appellate practice.
- Illinois Bar
- United States District Court, Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the First Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
- United States Tax Court
He has also been admitted pro hac vice to handle cases in numerous other state and federal courts throughout the country.
- J.D., University of Illinois College of Law
- B.A., University of Illinois at Urbana